Friday, April 01, 2011

Spring Break!

This week was our Spring Break! Many schools in the area were off this week for the holiday, and it happened that our training schedules took a break as well! No training classes! This would have been the perfect opportunity to work on some aspect of training that was particularly hard to get, or to jump ahead and work on something new. But, no. After the tumult and excitement of last week, I did nothing! Oh, sure - Tango and I practiced our weaves, and we played tug, but by about 8:30 last night, when we would have been at class, I was sleeping in my chair. Oh well. Everyone needs a break, right? -Fran

1 comment:

BRUTUS said...

I think we may have just finally recovered from the tumult & excitement ourselves! You know what they say though, no rest for the wicked!

Michelle & the Frenchies