Friday, March 18, 2011

Lull in the action

Many of our agility friends are in Louisville this weekend for one of the biggest shows in the Midwest. Hope is going to a big trial next week with a friend who's coming in from Ohio for it (go Team Frenchies!!! - hi, Michelle!), so we're breathing a little bit now. While I might want to race into action, we have to wait for it. It's a little tough for me - I'm one of those people who likes to get stuff done in the morning so that I can relax later. Of course, "later" hardly ever comes and I'm doing other stuff all day! On that note, we created a rubber skin for the pause table we built last week (hopefully we'll be able to adhere it to the table later today or tomorrow). And there's always dusting...
-Fran

1 comment:

BRUTUS said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Enjoy your lull in the action while it lasts! Once Brutus' & Carmen's paws hit your state, it'll never be the same!!

Michelle