Friday, July 09, 2010

Tango's first agility class

Tango loves to do "stuff." He's always doing something. (Here he's chewing on his bone next to his big brother Roc - they're both Brussels Griffons.) So it would make sense that he would love Agility. And as soon as Tango understands that in order to do all the fun stuff he has to allow other dogs to be in the same room with him, he'll realize that it will be a whole lot more fun! Last night we did some body awareness exercises (for the dogs - but I suppose that it would be helpful for the handlers to know where their back ends are too) and simple conditioning. Actually Tango was less reactive than I expected, so the evening was much more pleasant than anticipated! And both boys are at Golly Gear with me today. How lucky am I! - Fran
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Ed - Placemats said...

This looks so beautiful. Very nicely done. I love this. Thanks.