Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Life changes in an instant

Yesterday at 4:30 p.m. my biggest worries were the agility trial Dax and I are entered in this weekend, finding a new address for the store, and finding some new jeans that fit. Then I went to pick Roc up from the vet's. He'd been having a blood test and x-rays because we were a bit concerned about some coughing/gagging sounds he's been making and a bit of weight loss.
Now I'm waiting for a call back for an appointment at the veterinary specialty clinic for ultrasound. We need to find out what those suspicious areas are near his heart, lung and stomach. I'm trying to stay optimistic, there's a chance it could be nothing. And there's a chance that my precious, funny, adorable little guy is riddled with cancer.
If the universe was trying to give me a slap upside the head to keep my priorities in order - a gentle tap would have been sufficient, thank you very much.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Carlene said...

I am hoping for the best, for Roc & you both.

Sarcasta-Mom said...

My puppies and I are sending positive vibes your way.