Friday, July 11, 2008

Scared of Storms

We've been having some interesting weather around here lately. Severe Thunderstorm Watches are practically a daily occurence and we hardly think anything of them. The Warnings, though, are more serious. And the only one in our household that really cares is me. Last night driving home from Agility Class there were numerous huge lightning flashes at a little distance. I jumped at each one. Hope said, "How pretty!" Yeah, sure. The dogs don't care. They don't like the rain but the light and sound shows don't bother them. I try to hide my anxiety, but sometimes I do a better job than others. I know it's irrational and I practice my yoga breathing, but I was still really glad to be home, in my cozy little house with all the lights on.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: