Friday, May 19, 2006

Frog Legs

No, not for consumption! You know, it's that funny position that dogs get into when lying on their tummies with their legs behind them. It looks like a frog's legs! Anyway, I know I'm prejudiced, but I think Golly's the cutest dog in the world when she does this. Of course, there's never a camera around when she does. And then she "griffs" at me, bouncing and giving a little "yip." Too cute.

Yesterday after my workout, I was putting my weights away (don't get excited, I just work out to eat more chocolate) and my exercise mat was still spread on the floor. Golly decided that would be a good place to stretch out on her tummy. So, the weights were put away and the tape was rewound but Golly was still on my mat. She was way too cute to be moved! So I picked up one corner slightly (it's the kind of mat that's about an inch thick and stiff - hey, these old joints need that padding!) and started moving the mat from side to side. Miss Cuteness decides that's a great game and starts bouncing! She bounced at me even more when I lifted up the whole side so that she was at a 45 degree angle to the floor and I wiggled the mat! Too cute for words. Where's that camera when I need it!

No comments: